Magic the Gathering Commander Legends Collector Booster English
- Τιμή με έκπτωση
*Το προϊόν προσωρινά έχει εξαντληθεί. Εάν ενδιαφέρεστε, μπορείτε να μας καλέσετε ώστε να να ενημερωθείτε για την εκτιμώμενη ημερομηνία παράδοσης!
You might be wondering: what exactly is inside of Commander Legends Collector Boosters? For those who want to dive into it, here it is, slot by slot:
- 5 Foil commons. This is a foil common from the main set of Commander Legends, in a regular frame. Although The Prismatic Piper has a special rarity of "S," not common, you can open one here since it acts similar to a common. And just as a note, the main set has no basic lands, so you won't be opening any up here either.
- 2 Foil uncommon, rare, and/or mythic rare legendary cards. These are normal-frame, foil versions of legendary creatures and planeswalkers in the set. The five possible combinations you can open here are two uncommons, an uncommon and a rare, two rares, a mythic rare and an uncommon, and a rare and a mythic rare.
- 1 Foil rare or mythic rare nonlegendary card. It sometimes has extended art. This can be any rare or mythic rare in the main set, which is not a legendary creature or planeswalker. This card is foil. Additionally, about 30% of the time, this upgrades to a foil extended-art card!
- 1 Extended-art common or uncommon card, nonlegendary. This is one of the 33 commons and uncommons given this treatment, in non-foil. These cards were selected from cards which appeared in either the main set or the Commander Legends Commander decks. The commons and uncommons appear at an equal rate. You can find a list of these cards once they've been revealed here.
- 1 Extended-art rare or mythic rare, nonlegendary. This can be any nonlegendary rare or mythic rare from the Commander Legends main set, non-foil and in extended art.
- 2 Foil uncommons, nonlegendary. Sometimes, this is a common or uncommon with extended art. These are two foil uncommons from the set, in a normal frame, that aren't legendary. Each of these slots has a chance to be turned into a foil extended-art card, about 20% of the time. When that happens, it can be either a common or uncommon extended-art card.
- 1 Foil-etched uncommon legendary creature. This has one legendary uncommon foil-etched card, which can be any uncommon legendary creature in the main set. (You can see a video of the treatment above.) This can also be The Prismatic Piper, which is rarity S.
- 1 Foil-etched reprint legendary creature. We have selected 32 reprint legends, not otherwise in the set, to receive the foil-etched treatment. (You can find the list of these reprint legends once they've been revealed here.) Regardless of if their original rarity was rare or mythic rare, they all appear here as mythic rares. You will find one of these, such as the Prossh featured above, in every Commander Legends Collector Booster.
- 1 Foil-etched rare or mythic rare legendary creature or foil borderless planeswalker. This is your slot for an awesome version of a foil legendary card! You will open a foil-etched rare or mythic rare legendary creature here or, because the planeswalkers don't appear in the foil-etched treatment, the borderless version of one of the two possible planeswalkers.
- 1 Foil double-sided token. Commander Legends has an array of cool tokens—and this is the only place you can find the foil ones!